Sunday, April 19, 2009

Playlist for 4-16-09

  1. Bingo M.I.A.
  2. Got Your Money Kelis/Ol' Dirty Bastard
  3. Ruff Ryders Anthem DMX
  4. Gin & Juice (Remix) Snoop Dogg
  5. Mo Money Mo Problems The Notorious B.I.G.
  6. Rock Bottomless Kill The Vultures
  7. Daydreamin' (Featuring Jill Scott) Lupe Fiasco featuring Jill Scott
  8. Move Bitch Ft Mystikal I-20 Ludacris
  9. The Whole World Outkast Feat. Killer Mike
  10. Strip Joint The Juggaknots
  11. Who Am I (What's My Name)? Snoop Dogg
  12. Change Clothes Jay-Z
  13. Country Grammar Nelly
  14. The Living Psalm One
  15. Welcome Back Mase
  16. Gossip Folks Ludacris/Missy Elliott
  17. Breathe NaS
  18. Wait (The Whisper Song) Ying Yang Twins
  19. Push It Salt-N-Pepa
  20. Hip-Hop Saved My Life (feat. Nikki Jean) Lupe Fiasco
  21. Express Yourself (Remix) N.W.A.
  22. Pollywanacraka  Public Enemy
  23. Rosa Parks Outkast
  24. Release (Feat. Justin Timberlake) Timbaland
  25. Freeze T Pain feat Chris Brown
  26. What's Your Fantasy Ludacris
  27. Drunk And Hot Girls Feat. Mos Def Kanye West
  28. Say Yeah    Wiz Khalifa
  29. Welcome To The World Kevin Rudolf
  30. What Up, What's Haapnin' T.I.
  31. The Message Dr. Dre Feat. Mary J. Blige
  32. Rock Superstar Cypress Hill
  33. Stand Up Tall Dizzee Rascal
  34. Passing Me By The Pharcyde
  35. Shake Ya Tailfeather Nelly, P. Diddy & Murphy Lee
  36. Like I Love You Justin Timberlake Ft Clipse

No comments:

Post a Comment