Saturday, April 25, 2009

4-23-09 Playlist

  1. Bingo M.I.A.
  2. Let me blow your mind Gwen Stefanie and Eve
  3. Poker Face Lady GaGa
  4. Side To Side Blackalicious Feat. Lateef & Pigeon John
  5. Raise Up (North Carolina Dirty) Petey Pablo
  6. Oh No Mos Def, Nate Dogg & Pharoahe Monch
  7. Fuck You Dr. Dre
  8. Da Rockwilder Method Man & Redman
  9. Po Pimp (Do You Wanna Ride) Do or Die
  10. Get Money Junior M.A.F.I.A.
  11. The Corner Common Feat. The Last Poets
  12. Brooklyn Zoo Ol' Dirty Bastard
  13. Get At Me Dog-(Street Version)  DMX Feat. Sheek
  14. Excuse Me Miss feat Pharrell Jay-Z
  15. One Mic NaS
  16. The Rain Missy Elliott
  17. Warning The Notorious B.I.G.
  18. I'll Be There For You/You're All I Need To Get by(Puff Daddy Mix) - Method Man ft. Mary J. Blige
  19. Hollywood Divorce Outkast Feat. Lil' Wayne & Snoop Dogg
  20. Welcome to New York City Cam'ron
  21. Lodi Dodi Snoop Dogg
  22. Testify Common
  23. Shorty Wanna Be A Thug  2Pac
  24. Spottieottiedopaliscious Outkast
  25. They Reminisce Over You (T.R.O.Y.) Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth
  26. Renegade Jay-Z Feat. Eminem
  27. Sweet Revenge Ludacris
  28. Whot Shot Ya The Notorious B.I.G.
  29. Sometimes I Rhyme Slow Nice & Smooth
  30. Breathe & Stop Q-Tip
  31. The Watcher Dr. Dre


No comments:

Post a Comment