Wednesday, April 22, 2009

4-21-09 Playlist

  1. Bingo M.I.A.
  2. Wild & Wreckless Hezekiah
  3. If U Seek Amy Britney Spears
  4. Tha Block Is Hot Lil Wayne
  5. The Show Doug E. Fresh & Slick Rick
  6. I'll be good Foxxy Brown & Jay Z
  7. Love Rap Spoonie Gee & The Treacherous Three
  8. Woo Ha Busta Rhymes
  9. I Rock The Party MC Lyte
  10. I Get the Job Done Big Daddy Kane
  11. Bugaboo Destiny's Child
  12. Ghetto Superstar Mya & Wyclef Jean
  13. The Choice Is Yours (Revisited) Black Sheep
  14. Rhythm Sticks Blackalicious
  15. Nann Nigga Trick Daddy
  16. Holla Holla Ja Rule
  17. Cell Therapy Goodie Mob
  18. Player's Ball Outkast
  19. I'm A Thug Trick Daddy 
  20. Freaky Tales Too $hort
  21. Grindin' Clipse
  22. Xxplosive Dr. Dre
  23. The Blast Talib Kweli
  24. Ten Crack Commandments The Notorious B.I.G.
  25. How High Redman & Method Man
  26. Still On It Ashanti Feat. Paul Wall & Method Man
  27. Shorty Wanna Ride Young Buck
  28. Got Ur Self A NaS
  29. Song Cry Jay-Z
  30. Dangerous Busta Rhymes
  31. Freeze LL Cool J Feat. Lyfe Jennings
  32. Elevators (Me & You) Outkast
  33. Luv Me Baby Murphy Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment