Monday, November 9, 2009

11-5-09 Playlist

Bingo M.I.A.
Lost In Space Kool Keith
Still D.R.E. Dr. Dre
Real Earth Cannibal Ox
Whats Golden Jurassic 5
Phony Game Quasimoto
I'm A Tell-U Kool Keith
The Runway Song Handsome Boy Modeling School Feat. Kid Koala
Virus Deltron
Changes 2Pac
Dr. Octagon Dr. Octagon
Dead Bent MF Doom
I'm Seein' Robots Kool Keith
Whenimondamic Lootpack
Amazing Ft. Young Jeezy Kanye West
N.B.A. Kool Keith
We're Famous Aesop Rock
Drugs Kool Keith
I'm The Man Gang Starr
Jealous Kool Keith
Do Not Fire! Madvillain
Damage GZA/Ol' Dirty Bastard
Born-A-MC Danger Mouse & Jemini
No Awareness Dr. Octagon
Greenery Quasimoto
Rockets On The Battlefield Kool Keith
Dinninit De La Soul
Snakes Buddah Monk/Killer Priest/Master Killer/Ol' Dirty Bastard/RZA
I'm Destructive Dr. Octagon
Supergalactic Lover Kool Keith
I'm That Type of Nigga The Pharcyde
Mr. Carter Lil Wayne Feat. Jay-Z
So Fresh, So Clean Outkast
Wanksta 50 Cent
I Luv It Young Jeezy
Get Low Lil Jon and The Eastside Boyz
Fine Girls Kool Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment