Tuesday, November 3, 2009

10-29-09 Playlist

Bingo M.I.A.
Time For Sum Aksion Redman
Swing Ya Rag T.I.
Hero NaS Feat. Keri Hilson
Always Strapped (Feat. Lil Wayne) Birdman
Get Em High Kanye West Feat. Talib Kweli & Common
Run-D.M.C. - It's Tricky
Inhale Common
Lucifer Jay-Z
Punch Drunk Love (Feat. Kanye West) Common
Just A Friend Biz Markie
rising down The Roots
Ms. Fat Booty Mos Def
My Downfall The Notorious B.I.G. Feat. DMC
Mikey Rocks The Cool Kids
Protect Ya Neck Wu-Tang Clan
The Notorious B.I.G. - Big Poppa
Straight Outta Compton N.W.A.
Bring The Pain Method Man
Scenario A Tribe Called Quest
Shimmy Shimmy Ya Ol' Dirty Bastard
Who Am I (What's My Name)? Snoop Dogg
Public Enemy - Black Steel In The Hour of Chaos
Nuthin' But A G Thang Dr. Dre Feat. Snoop Dogg
Paul Revere Beastie Boys
Can't Truss It Public Enemy
2 Of Amerikaz Most Wanted 2Pac & Snoop Dogg
Bitches Ain't Shit Dr. Dre
Humpty Dance Digital Underground
Joy & Pain Rob Base & DJ Easy Rock
Bus Stop Bitties RJD2
Back Then Mike Jones
Cars With The Boom L'Trimm
Brand New Yung Joc Feat. Snoop Dogg & Rick Ross
Cell Therapy Goodie Mob


No comments:

Post a Comment