Monday, October 5, 2009

9-29-09 Playlist

Bingo M.I.A.
Dead Wrong The Notorious B.I.G. Feat. Eminem
N.Y. State of Mind NaS
Brooklyn's Finest Jay-Z Feat. Notorious B.I.G.
Hail Mary 2Pac
Xxplosive Dr. Dre
Renegade Jay-Z Feat. Eminem
Da Rockwilder Method Man & Redman
Electric Relaxation A Tribe Called Quest
Two Words Kanye West Feat. Mos Def, Freeway & The Harlem Boys Choir
Who Am I (What's My Name)? Snoop Dogg
Ruff Ryders Anthem DMX
Method Man Wu-Tang Clan
You Know My Steez Gang Starr
Shook Ones Pt. II Mobb Deep
Brooklyn Zoo Ol' Dirty Bastard
It Was a Good Day Ice Cube
Money On My Mind Lil Wayne
Elevators (Me & You) Outkast
Wanksta 50 Cent
Run This Town Jay-Z
I Want This Forever Drake Feat. Kanye West, Lil Wayne & Eminem
Flo-Rida Ft NeYo - Be On You
Let's Stop Playing Ghostface Killah Ft. John Legend
Pursuit Of Happiness KiD CuDi
Buggin Out Kid Cudi
Slumber Party Gucci Mane ft. Nicki Minaj

No comments:

Post a Comment