Wednesday, October 28, 2009

10-20-09 Playlist

Bingo M.I.A.
The Seed (2.0) The Roots
High Rollers Ice-T
Get Low Lil Jon and The Eastside Boyz
Who's the Mack? Ice Cube
It's Funky Enough The D.O.C.
So Wat Cha Sayin EPMD
Stand Up Ludacris
Love's Gonna Getcha KRS-One
No Matter What T.I.
Ms. Jackson Outkast
My Philosophy Boogie Down Productions
Findum, Fuckum & Flee N.W.A.
Country Grammar Nelly
Cusswords Too Short
99 Problems Jay-Z
How Ya Like Me Now Kool Moe Dee
Changes 2Pac
Vapors Biz Markie
Follow The Leader Eric B. & Rakim
Outta Control 50 Cent
Cha Cha Cha MC Lyte
Can't Tell Me Nothing Kanye West
I Got It Made Special Ed
Tonite DJ Quik
Daydreamin' Lupe Fiasco featuring Jill Scott
If I Ruled The World Kurtis Blow
Born To Roll Masta Ace
Endangered Species (Tales from the Darkside) Chuck D/Ice Cube
Mr. Carter Lil Wayne Feat. Jay-Z
The Gas Face 3rd Bass
You Gots to Chill EPMD

No comments:

Post a Comment