Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Playlist for 8-6-09

  1. Bingo M.I.A.
  2. Let me blow your mind Gwen Stefanie and Eve
  3. Side To Side Blackalicious Feat. Lateef & Pigeon John
  4. Raise Up Petey Pablo
  5. Get Money Junior M.A.F.I.A.
  6. The Corner Common Feat. The Last Poets
  7. Brooklyn Zoo Ol' Dirty Bastard
  8. Excuse Me Miss feat Pharrell Jay-Z
  9. The Rain Missy Elliott
  10. Warning The Notorious B.I.G.
  11. I'll Be There For You/You're All I Need To Get by  Mary J. Blige Feat. Method Man
  12. Hollywood Divorce Outkast Feat. Lil' Wayne & Snoop Dogg
  13. Spottieottiedopaliscious Outkast
  14. Renegade Jay-Z Feat. Eminem
  15. Sweet Revenge Ludacris
  16. Whot Shot Ya The Notorious B.I.G.
  17. Sometimes I Rhyme Slow Nice & Smooth
  18. Breathe & Stop Q-Tip
  19. Awnaw Nappy Roots
  20. Batter Up Nelly Feat. Murphy Lee & Ali
  21. The Light Common
  22. Caught Up Ja Rule
  23. Don't Say Nuthin' (Remix) The Roots

No comments:

Post a Comment