Tuesday, August 4, 2009

8-4-09 Playlist

  1. Bingo M.I.A.
  2. Set Adrift On Memory Bliss PM Dawn
  3. I Need Love L.L. Cool J
  4. Day 'N' Nite    Kid Cudi
  5. Children's Story Slick Rick
  6. Paid In Full (Coldcut Remix) Eric B. & Rakim
  7. Paul Revere Beastie Boys
  8. This is How We Do It Montell Jordan
  9. Supersonic JJ Fad
  10. Peter Piper Run-D.M.C.
  11. Nuthin' But A G Thang Dr. Dre Feat. Snoop Dogg
  12. The Light Common
  13. How Do U Want It 2Pac Feat. K-Ci & JoJo
  14. I'll Be There For You/You're All I Need To Get by  Method Man ft. Mary J. Blige
  15. Straight Outta Compton N.W.A.
  16. Forever Chris Brown
  17. Juicy The Notorious B.I.G.
  18. Humpty Dance Digital Underground
  19. Sunshine Lil Flip
  20. Who Am I (What's My Name)? Snoop Dogg
  21. Excuse Me Miss feat Pharrell Jay-Z
  22. Slam Onyx
  23. Remember Me T.I Ft. Mary J Blige
  24. Knock You Down Ft. Kanye West & Ne-Yo Keri Hilson
  25. Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Could See Busta Rhymes
  26. Lovers And Friends Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz Feat. Usher & Ludacris
  27. My Adidas Run-D.M.C.
  28. You Got Me [Feat. Jill Scott] The Roots Featuring Jill Scott
  29. Five Minutes Of Funk Whodini
  30. Rebirth Of Slick (Cool Like Dat) Digable Planets
  31. Awnaw Nappy Roots
  32. Girl Tonite (featuring Trey Songz) Twista
  33. The Rain Oran "Juice" Jones
  34. Down (Feat. Lil' Wayne) Jay Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment