Monday, July 20, 2009

7-9-09 Playlist

  1. Bingo M.I.A.
  2. Return Of The Mack Mark Morrison 
  3. Now That We Found Love Heavy D And The Boys
  4. Check Yo Self Das EFX/Ice Cube
  5. Tennessee Arrested Development
  6. Who Am I (What's My Name)? Snoop Dogg
  7. Fight The Power Public Enemy
  8. Award Tour A Tribe Called Quest
  9. Gossip Folks Ludacris/Missy Elliott
  10. All My Life in the Ghetto Jay Rock ft. Lil Wayne
  11. Nuthin' But A G Thang Dr. Dre Feat. Snoop Dogg
  12. Sea Lion Sage Francis
  13. The Choice Is Yours (Revisited) Black Sheep
  14. Mozi-Wozi Mack 10
  15. The Breaks Kurtis Blow
  16. Rainbows Madvillain
  17. Amazing Ft. Young Jeezy Kanye West
  18. My Humps Black Eyed Peas
  19. Regulate Warren G & Nate Dogg
  20. Baby Boy (Ft Sean Paul) Beyonce
  21. It Was a Good Day Ice Cube
  22. Shake Ya Ass Mystikal
  23. Current Status Atmosphere Feat. Beyond
  24. Bubblin Bubblin Rahzel
  25. Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Could See Busta Rhymes
  26. This Is Why I'm Hot MIMS
  27. How Do U Want It 2Pac Feat. K-Ci & JoJo
  28. My Downfall The Notorious B.I.G. Feat. DMC
  29. Got Your Money Kelis/Ol' Dirty Bastard
  30. Made You Look NaS
  31. E.I. Nelly
  32. Paul Revere Beastie Boys
  33. Let Me Clear My Throat DJ Kool
  34. Sometimes I Rhyme Slow Nice & Smooth

No comments:

Post a Comment