Tuesday, July 7, 2009

6-30-09 Playlist (BLINGOVERARY!)

  1. Bingo M.I.A.
  2. It's Our Anniversary Tony Toni Tone
  3. Summertime  DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
  4. I Gotta Feeling Black Eyed Peas
  5. Whatcha U Know About That T.I.
  6. Here Comes The Hotstepper Ini Kamoze
  7. Pump It Up Joe Buddens
  8. X Gonna Give It To Ya DMX
  9. You     Atmosphere
  10. What's Your Fantasy Ludacris
  11. Everybody Ona Move Michael Franti
  12. Unstoppable (ft. Lil Wayne and Santogold) Drake
  13. Do It Cherish Ft Sean Paul
  14. I'm On It (Kryptonite) Big Boi ft. Purple Ribbon All-Stars
  15. Lost In Time Unknown Prophets
  16. What's Up Xscape
  17. Truth Is Brother Ali
  18. Heartbreaker Mariah Carey
  19. Everything - Murs Murs
  20. Gifted (feat. Kanye West, Santogold & Lykke Li) NASA
  21. Shove It (feat. Spank Rock) Santogold
  22. Midwest Biz Musab
  23. Stanky Legg GS Boyz
  24. No Diggity Blackstreet
  25. Universal Mind Control Common Ft. Pharrell
  26. Big Pimpin ft UGK Jay-Z
  27. Always Strapped (Feat. Lil Wayne) Birdman
  28. Superstar Feat. Matthew Santos Lupe Fiasco 
  29. Crazy In Love (Ft Jay-Z) Beyonce
  30. Another The Notorious B.I.G. Feat. Lil' Kim
  31. Whachadoin? N.A.S.A.  feat. Spank Rock, M.I.A., Santogold & Nick Zinner
  32. Ghetto Superstar Mya & Wyclef Jean
  33. Me Myself And I De La Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment