Sunday, May 3, 2009

Top 100 Countdown 4-30-09

  1. The Choice Is Yours (Revisited) Black Sheep
  2. Supersonic JJ Fad
  3. Freaks Come Out At Night Whodini
  4. Pop Goes The Weasel 3rd Bass
  5. I Used To Love H.E.R. Common
  6. What You Know T.I.
  7. Feels So Good Mase
  8. Jump Around House of Pain
  9. Love Rap Spoonie Gee & The Treacherous Three
  10. What They Do The Roots
  11. Rollin' With Kid 'N' Play Kid 'N Play
  12. Rebirth Of Slick (Cool Like Dat) Digable Planets
  13. Children's Story Slick Rick
  14. I Need Love LL Cool J
  15. Shimmy Shimmy Ya Ol' Dirty Bastard
  16. What's Your Fantasy Ludacris
  17. I Get the Job Done Big Daddy Kane
  18. Woo Ha Busta Rhymes
  19. Lean Back Fat Joe & Terror Squad
  20. Cha Cha Cha MC Lyte
  21. Money, Power, Respect The Lox feat. Lil Kim & DMX
  22. I'll be good Foxxy Brown & Jay Z
  23. The Show Doug E. Fresh & Slick Rick
  24. Tha Block Is Hot Lil Wayne
  25. My Philosophy [12" Version] Boogie Down Productions
  26. One Love NaS
  27. Bust A Move Young MC
  28. Me Myself and I [Radio Version] De La Soul
  29. My mind's playing tricks on me Geto boyz

No comments:

Post a Comment