Sunday, May 31, 2009

5-26-09 Playlist

  1. Bingo M.I.A.
  2. Devil's Advocate Toki Wright
  3. Got to give it up Aaliyah
  4. Psst! Snoop Dogg Feat. Jamie Foxx
  5. Good Stuff Kelis/Terrar
  6. Til' The Morning Mary J. Blige
  7. My Neck My Back Khia
  8. Can't Tell Me Nothing Kanye West
  9. Killing Me Softly The Fugees
  10. If I Want To Usher
  11. Nice (feat. The Game) Chris Brown
  12. In Public Kelis/Nas
  13. Baby Boy (Ft Sean Paul) Beyonce
  14. My Name Is Eminem
  15. I'm a Flirt [Remix] R. Kelly/T.I./T-Pain
  16. Tennessee Arrested Development
  17. O.P.P. Naughty By Nature
  18. Good Lord Brother Ali
  19.  Oye Mi Canto N.O.R.E.
  20. Rebirth Of Slick Digable Planets
  21. Passin' Me By The Pharcyde
  22. Daydreamin' (Featuring Jill Scott) Lupe Fiasco
  23. My Downfall The Notorious B.I.G. Feat. DMC
  24. Rump Shaker Wreckx-N-Effect
  25. Treat 'Em Right Chubb Rock
  26. Hush LL Cool J

No comments:

Post a Comment