Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Playlist for 1-26-2010

Bingo M.I.A.
Fantasy Mariah Carey
Party Up (Up In Here) DMX
Wanna Know Obie Trice
Flava In Ya Ear Craig Mack
Are You That Somebody? Aaliyah
What's Your Fantasy Ludacris
Me And My Girlfriend Tupac
Doo Wop (That Thing) Lauryn Hill
Sacrifice The Roots
Serious EPMD, Redman & Das EFX
Set It Off ft. Clipse Kardinal Offishall
Oops Oh My Tweet Ft Fabolous
Juicy The Notorious B.I.G.
Party Ain't A Party Queen Pen
Heels Q-Tip
Devil's Advocate Toki Wright
I Can't LIve Without My Radio LL Cool J
America NaS
Love Lockdown Kanye West
No Scrubs TLC
Wanksta 50 Cent
Bust A Move Young MC
Make My Day (feat. Cee-Lo) Common
Loc'ed After Dark Tone-Loc
Don't Say Nuthin' (Remix) The Roots
Raw Big Daddy Kane
Sexy Bitch David Guetta feat. Akon
I'm A Thug Trick Daddy
Empire State Of Mind (Featuring Alicia Keys) Jay-Z
Fight For Your Right (To Party) Beastie Boys
Meet Me Halfway The Black Eyed Peas
Been Afraid P.O.S.
Whatever You Like T.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment